Coach Allan has been training Muay Thai under Arjarn Mark Nardone since 2008. He currently holds a 4th Khan in Muay Boran and is a Student Instructor. Coach Allan, in partnership with Arjarn Mark Nardone and Coach Kenny Quon, established SitSuphan Muay Thai Academy in 2011.
He has trained in weight lifting and conditioning for more than 13 years, and is always trying to push himself — whether for Muay Thai training, the gym, CrossFit, or preparing for obstacle course races.
Coach Allan runs conditioning classes throughout the week and is also available for private lessons in Muay Thai, personal training and weight loss. He is American Red Cross Certified for First Aid, CPR and AED for adults, children and infants.
- 4th Khan under Arjarn Mark Nardone
- Officer of the American Muaythai Federation
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- Spartan Race Competitor 2012 and 2013
- American Muay Thai Federation (AMF) Judge/Referee
- B.A. in Business Management
- A.S. in Computer Technology
Kenny has over 20 Years of martial arts experience including over five years of BJJ and MMA. He is ranked 7th Khan in Muay Thai and is a certified Muay Thai trainer and Student Instructor under Kru Yai Mark Nardone. Kenny has trained multiple fighters for Amateur Muay Thai and Professional MMA. He is also available for private lessons if a student requires personal attention or would like to advance quicker.
Kenny is internationally certified and recognized by the Thailand Ministry of Sports and Tourism as well as the World Muay Thai Federation (WMF) and The World Muay Boran Federation (WMBF). To further his proficiency, Kenny trains in Thailand twice a year. Nationally, Kenny is certified and recognized by the American Muaythai Federation (AMF), Association of Boxing Commission, Massachusetts State Athletic Commission, and the New Hampshire Boxing and Wrestling Commission.
When Kenny is not training, he furthers the arts of Muay Thai and MMA as a Referee, Judge, Score Keeper and Time Keeper. He is an AMF Certified referee and judge, as well as an International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation Referee (IBJJF).
Kenny's additional accomplishments include:
- Refereed and Judged the World Muay Thai Championships in Thailand
- Official Coach of USA National Muay Thai Team (under the AMF and WMF)
- Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- 2008 PAIBJJF Champion
- 2008 N.A.G.A. 2nd Place
- 2009 New York International Open Competitor
- Trained Amateur and Professional fighters for local and international circuits
- Law enforcement self defense tactics trainer
- 15 years of Muay Thai and San Da experience
- Certified Adult and infant CPR/AED
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Course Completion